Friday, December 25, 2009

The Apron

Look at that cute apron!!! My mom and I were shopping a few months ago and stumbled across the cutest vintage aprons. Of course, I immediately fell in love with them and started drooling on the spot. However, they were way overpriced and something that I certainly couldn't justify buying for myself. So, I turned to my mom who is a fabulous seamstress and said, "You could make me one of these. They are sooooo cute!!! In fact, it would be a great Christmas present." Well, lo and behold, on Christmas Eve my mom insisted I open this one particular package. Wow, I couldn't believe that she actually made me the apron. I totally fell in love with it and didn't take it off the whole night. It really is soooo cute and I am definitely inspired to cook more just so as I have an excuse to put on the apron. Thanks Mom!!!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

That is way cute Suzette! What a sweet mommy you have!

Sandra said...

You are looking good in that apron. Add a string of pearls and I would be forced to call you June.