Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spiderman Visits the Zoo!!!

Lions, Tigers and (no)Bears oh my!!!
Here he is...Jaq's favorite man in tights!!!
Here are my kiddos watching Spiderman at the Sacramento Zoo. There is actually quite a cute story behind this zoo trip. Well, any of you who have met my son Jaq know that he is quite the reader. The funny thing is, because he reads just about everything, he can even fill me in on what's going on around town. So, we stopped at Tigers Yogurt after school one day and there was a stack of newspapers that included activities for kids. Well, he was so excited when he read that Spiderman was going to be stopping in at the zoo over the weekend. Well, who could resist a five year old who was able to read an advertisment right out of the newspaper? He read every single word including the date and time. I do have to say Spiderman was a bit cheesy for my taste but, the kids loved it!!!
What a fun day!!
Jaq and Aubrey on the train at the Zoo.
My attempt at taking a picture of the three of us.






No comments: