Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jaq's 1st Christmas Concert

Here we are at Jaq's very first school performance. I just think this is such a great picture of my family. My mom and dad look great!!! Dexter is the one taking the picture. The significance of this picture is that when Jaq told me about his school concert he insisted that all his family attend. He even went further to inform me that all his family included his Nanny and his Papo. So, I assured him that his whole family would be there. Dex got off work early and my mom made sure her and my dad would be there.
The concert was very cute. They sang all kinds of great christmas carols and provided lost of food at the end. I finally got to meet his girlfriend Elizabeth's parents.

1 comment:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Ahh......Elizabeth! So what did you think of his Elizabeth? Does she make the cut? :)